Community-Based DelinquencyCOMMUNITY-BASED DELINQUENCY
The Community-Based Delinquency (CBD) program’s specially trained staff works intensively with Detroit-area delinquent youth and their families on becoming positive, productive members of the community. Staff includes Community Specialists, Community Aides and Master-level Therapists who develop individualized treatment plans for each youth and provide the following services:
- Strength-based needs assessment
- Individual and family counseling
- Mentoring and transportation assistance
- Educational and employment tracking
- Substance abuse counseling and screening
To learn more about the CBD program, please call 313-493-9129.