Our foster care program serves children aged 0 – 19 years who the court has removed from their home due to abuse, neglect and/or abandonment. Ennis Center places these children in temporary foster homes while we work with the birth parents to try to correct the issues that led to the child's removal. This program provides:
Ennis Center’s foster parents participate as full partners with our specially trained staff to provide temporary, safe care in a stable family environment. By being a foster parent, you can be a positive force in the life of a child who desperately needs your help. Foster parents receive training, ongoing support and financial assistance to help them be effective. Foster parents also have access to day care reimbursement, medical coverage for their foster children, mental health services if necessary, and extra help if your foster child has extensive medical needs.To contact someone about how you can make a difference in the life of a child, click here or use the contact us box on the side of this page. You can also call the office nearest you. Click here for location info.
- Foster care home recruitment, training, and continued support
- Case management services
- Full range of mental health services by licensed practitioners
- Specialized services to children with extensive medical needs
- Age-appropriate State reimbursement to foster parents to help defray costs
- Ennis Center’s foster parents participate as full partners with our specially trained staff to provide temporary, safe care in a stable family environment.