HomebuildersEnnis Center's Home Builders program provides intensive behavioral intervention services to delinquent youth and their families. The youth referred to Home Builders are at risk of being removed from their homes or are returning from an out-of-home placement. Ennis Center's specially trained staff provide eight weeks of intensive services that combine teaching, modeling and support to assist families in reaching sustainable stability.
Families referred to Home Builders receive services from a Bachelor-level Family Specialist and a para-professional Family Aide. The specially trained staff provides the following services:
- Weekly individual and family counseling
- 24-hour crisis management and safety planning
- Parenting and communication skills training
- Academic assistance and mentoring
- Substance abuse screening